In what hat and footgear?
Wrong question to ask! I tell you, we won’t finish this discussion if I start to answer that.
But we can always be trivial in approach.
- SAP Consultant in a multi-national IT company based in the Philippines
- A Political Science graduate. Now that’s weird – I should be in law school. Guess fate has weird ways to detour us.
- I follow at least 15 tech sites! All eyes for mobile tech!
- I’m wired to patronise sports – basketball, volleyball, handball, bowling, badminton, tennis, boxing. I even prefer playing sports on my console than RPG games!
- Football = True Love. The only sport I’ve made time for :)
- All ears for good music! My personal favourites are EDM (e.g., trance, dance, club, house, techno), indie pop/folk/rock, and pop-rock (the likes of John Mayer and Pink).
- Writer, blogger, and idea-maker. Big word.
- I talk with complete strangers.
- Food enthusiast. From a measly 110 lbs to 145 lbs in less than a year!
- I’m an instinctive traveller. Expect pure spontaneity, getting lost, and laughing about it later!
- Polyglot-wanna-be. Work in progress!
- History geek (especially during grade school and high school). Treaty of Tordesillas, anyone?
- I read books, from the academic ones (i.e., philosophy, psychology) to Hunger Games. I’ve to admit fanaticism on the trilogy.
- My heart throbs for anything new!
- Easy to get along with. Trust me. Don’t mind the first post! LOL
- Someday I want to teach, mix club music, play more competitive football, and write academic papers and articles online. So much for being multi-faceted.
- I write well in Filipino. And honestly I’m a better writer using the vernacular language.
Hope to get along with you through a common interest! Let me know if there are any!
It’s actually the first time I’ve written a relatively descriptive ‘About Me’ in years. Amazing. You guys must be privileged enough! Haha
As I’ve said earlier, I talk with complete strangers. So why don’t you pick up the phone and call? I kid. In the meantime, comment on any post here. Or connect with me on Twitter :)